Our company is looking to fulfill a position for a landscape/grounds maintenance production manager. This position is responsible for overseeing and managing all crews and their schedules to include labor, equipment and materials.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of Landscape and/or Grounds Maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must possess a valid and clean driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if required. Ability to work in extreme conditions if required. Ability to work in job locations throughout Southern Maryland, DC and VA.
- Develops and maintains crew member relationships to ensure a positive and productive work environment
- Mentors supervisors to train and develop crew member talent and bench strength
- Responsible for the successful on-boarding of new crew members and overall crew member retention and engagement
- Schedules and coordinates crews and job site maintenance objectives
- Leads a culture of safety and quality through daily training focus and monthly standards training
- Responsible coaching and counseling, performance management, assigning and re-directing work load of crew members
- Meets profitability goals through proper planning of monthly operations including ordering of materials, supplies, inventory maintenance, and crew member labor
- Supports and promotes company standards including company culture, company goals and objectives, and state and federal laws or regulations
- Willing to attend marketing events, learning seminars and business events with team
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
Benefits include Health Insurance, 401K and Paid Time off.