Highly motivated full-time Landscape Design/Sales position available for growing Landscape, Design, Build Division. Position will include both designing and facilitating the building of landscape gardens, outdoor living areas (pools, decks, water features, pavilions, etc.) for both residential and commercial settings.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of Landscape Design and/or Architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Design or Architecture or associated fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Dynascape and CAD/3D Design programs
- Must possess a valid and clean driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if required. Ability to work in extreme conditions if required. Ability to work in job locations throughout Southern Maryland, DC and VA.
- Meet with potential clients, participate in design presentations and sales meetings. Communicate with clients during design and installation process.
- Complete Site Analysis to include taking field measurements, utilizing plats and recording elevations
- Drawing or Drafting Designs to include preparing base maps, as-builts, and construction details, including master plans and perspectives
- Photographing site before, during and after projects, as well as, using pictures as a tool to communicate with clients and employees
- Using CAD software to develop designs, 3D designs and construction documents for crews in the field
- Calculate take-offs, prepare estimates and proposals, and analyze job costing for various projects
- Ability and knowledge of permitting process
- Work directly with crews to layout jobs
- Ability to work with and coordinate subcontractors
- Willing to attend marketing events, learning seminars and business events with team
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
Benefits include Health Insurance, 401K and Paid Time off.