Our company is looking to fulfill a position for a grounds maintenance account manager. This position will be responsible for managing assigned maintenance accounts, serving as the point of contact for maintenance customers and work directly with the crews who maintain the properties to ensure that the appearance of the site is aligned with all contractual requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of Grounds Maintenance and/or a minimum of 2 years experience at the Management level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must possess a valid and clean driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if required. Ability to work in extreme conditions if required. Ability to work in job locations throughout Southern Maryland, DC and VA.
- Ensures client expectations are executed through quality assurance of job sites
- Performs informal and/or formal landscape quality audits to ensure client and company standards are met
- Recommends enhancement and maintenance opportunities
- Involved in growth through sales and marketing initiatives, especially with contract renewals
- Ensures profitability goals are in alignment encompassing costs for subcontracted services, materials, equipment, projects, labor, crew member uniforms, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Experience with generating leads and bringing in new customers
- Willing to attend marketing events, learning seminars and business events with team
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
Benefits include Health Insurance, 401K and Paid Time off.